We have observed that some of our junior lawyers are facing difficulty in drafting anticipatory bail application. Hence we are giving here anticipatory bail petition format which will definitely help you. Please give your comments below, if you like our anticipatory bail petition format.
IN THE COURT OF SESSIONS FOR GREATER MUMBAI AT
MUMBAI (anticipatory bail petition format)
Bail Application No._______ of 2021
In FIR No.________ of 2021
Aged ___ years, Occ : Service,
R/o.: )Complete address of accused)
(Org. Accused No.1)
1. The State of Maharashtra
2. Sr. Inspector of Police
_______________________ Police Station …Respondent
CHARGE: U/s.306, 498 (A), r/w.34 of I.P.C.
(anticipatory bail petition format)
APPLICATION FOR ANTICIPATORY BAIL
U/S 438 OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE CODE
MAY IT PLEASE YOUR HONOUR:-
On behalf of applicant/accused abovenamed it is stated and submitted as under:-
- That the ________Police Station has registered FIR U/s.__________ r/w.34 of IPC against the applicant abovenamed on 22/08/2014.
- [Breif facts of the prosecution story]
- That the Applicant state that, the applicant is apprehends his arrest by __________Police Station in the above said FIR. Therefore, Applicants preferred the present Application for Anticipatory Bail on following grounds:
That the applicant/accused is praying for bail on following grounds:
- That the Applicant has been falsely implicated in the present offence any he has nothing to do with the present offence.
- [Put your defence and show you do not have any connection with the present offence.]
- There is not a single allegation against the accused for ___________.
- That the applicant is ready and willing to co-operate with the prosecution in investigation the case.
- That the applicant is permanent resident of Mumbai and he will remain present at the time of trial.
- That applicant is not hard and fast criminal. No antecedents to their credits, he is working in a company as a ____________. He is well qualified person.
- The applicant states that he will not tamper the prosecution evidence.
- There is nothing incriminating evidence against the applicant to attract the charges leveled against him and no prima facie case is made out against the applicant.
- Under the above circumstances, it is prayed that, the applicant/ accused may be enlarged on bail on usual terms and conditions which this Hon’ble Court may deem fit and proper and applicant be given an option of cash bail deposit.
Advocate for Applicant / Accused